Technology Promotion Centre
An organization patronized by FPCCI to address the needs of Human Resource Department, Technical Training and Educational Programs including Development of Productivity and Technologies also promoting TQM and further serving in the Social Sector to address the needs of Disabled & Humanity to further Eradicate the Child Labour from the society.
TPC is also playing a very important role to promote and establish the Small & Medium Enterprises of Pakistan through Consultation and Policy planning to introduce the first National policy for SME!s & working very closely with SAMEDA
TPC has also played its role to provide Industrial Linkages for the projects and inventions of PCSIR.
The Centre is actively affiliated with:
- Pak-German Trade & Investment Committee LCCI.
- GTZ - a German Agency for Technical Assistance.
- Senior Experten Services (SES) Bonn Germany.
- Friedrich Ebert Sifting (FES) a German NGO based at Pakistan.
- Lahore Businessmen Association of the Rehabilitation of Disabled (LABARD).
- Pak-German Technical Training Centre, Gullberg, Lahore.
- Pak-German Technical Training Centre (W), Township, Lahore.
- Pakistan Industrial Technical Assistance Centre (PITAC).
- Staff Training Institute, Labour Department of Punjab.
- Asian Productivity organization (APO) Japan.
- Total Quality Management Cell of Lahore Chamber of commerce.
- International Labour Organization, United Nations (ILO).
- National Productivity Organization of Malaysia Kuala Lumpur.
- Skill Development Council Lahore.
- Canada-Pakistan Technology Promotion Forum.Canada